Thursday, February 28, 2013

[Throwback] Dance World is BACK!!!

Recently was busying in my dance world.
Start my engine back since the flashmob happen.
I really enjoying the songs, the moves and all the environment when I dance.

Oh yeah, by the way,
through the previous flashmob, 
I get to know a lot of new friends.
They love to dance and KPOP too~ 
Of course, the most important is Joie Lim,
who make this thing happen. 
Without her, I really don't know my new friends.
And because of her, 
my dance cover is uploaded in youtube too!!!

About the new friend..
Rochelle, X.Yik, felicia, Pierre, Ira, Azwee and so on.
All of them are my new friends.
And of course, all are my "dong-saeng" (younger sister & brother).
Surprisingly, I even can join some conversation with them...
Means... my mind isn't equally to my age?? xD
Because of them, recently, 
my life is changing, more lively & exciting.
Hope that it won't end, will be last longer than I can think.

Before logging out, just wanna share the video for my previous flashmob..
by BMAD PLASH, from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah!!!


p/s: the video is edit, using the original song. For the live sound, please watch it from my youtube channel @zhao89


No comments:

Post a Comment