Yesterday, what a night.
Had some fun with the BMAD girls, and not forgetting Jessen.
Well, Starbucks aka BUBucks, what we call,
is one of the entertainment, the way that we relaxing ourselves.
But, not all of us can attend due to having their own schedules.
Meanwhile, me n Yik had some crazy conversation,
before we continue to second round with Rochelle.
Actually, purpose of the day: STARBUCKS,
and to teach our maknae, Ira, to do her homework - account.
But the most important of this post is to talk about F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Recently, our maknae is growing up.
Met some problems with her friends.
Arguments, quarrel, and some minor problems,
is happening to her.
And makes me flash back, from a baby to a grown up.
During my secondary,
had some unhappy moment with my friends.
I knew that it was a small matter,
but, by that time..
It was a major problem for me.
Now, kinda use to it.
I mean, I always getting "abandon" by my friend.
Probably, they didn't intend to do so,
just me, feel that way.
Same goes to Matriculation to University.
Really feel that way too.
Group assignment, gathering, talking/chit chat...
These kind of activities, really not suitable me.
Time goes.
Immune system is working properly.
Getting used to the situation,
feels like, friend vs no friend, is equally.
I also used to think that,
people, born individually, die individually.
Without friends, just making you become the original you.
Keep talking myself, saying that,
"EVERYTHING IS OK. YOU WON'T GET HURT IF YOU STAY AWAY FROM THEM."
Slowly, become a hedgehog, to protect myself.
Straight up my thorn so that people won't hurts me any longer.
But, friends, become lesser.
I do really sad 'bout this.
But, this is the result of becoming hedgehog.
Pros and cons happening.
No social, no entertainment, outdated...
Do I really like the feeling?
NO!!!!!
But, I just used to it.
But, nowadays,
I do really appreciate what I have right now.
I do really mean it.
From Addyson, Emielia & Olie, F.A.M.I.L.Y, Yvonne Teng, the KL Girls,
I do really love them.
Lots of advice and suggestion from them.
I don't know how they think about me,
but, as long as I giving my heart,
treat them good, giving out my love,
I don't really care anymore.
At least, I didn't betray to them.
And recently, the BMAD Crazy Gang.
BMAD, is one of my flashmob team.
Joined the flashmob few years back, if you did notice my previous post.
Well, the 1st & 2nd flashmob,
I was a hedgehog.
But now, I really so into the BMAD Crazy Gang.
We had lots of fun.
Listening n sharing kpop, dancing, chit chat, BUBbucks-ing...
is the way how we spent our time.
And of course,
I have to thank my BMAD leader, Joie Lim.
Thanks to her, giving the opportunity,
flashmob-ed with the BMAD.
And of course, thanks to Joie,
to group me into Group D, girl's dance group.
Since then, my life has change.
And my new life, new journey... HAS BEGIN.
Let me know the BMAD Crazy Gang.
The BMAD Crazy Gang consist 10 member:
Rochelle, Yik, Ira, Dhanee, Jessen, Pierre, Azwee, Syafiq and Kent.
These are the members that recently blend into.
Besides Joie, I also wanna thank to Rochelle.
Actually, without her,
I think that I still being a hedgehog,
and not yet transform to a normal human.
Quite blur 'bout the process how we know each other,
when she said she knew me since 1st flashmob.
But, as I say, hedgehog.
Don't have the memory.
I also remembered that when we met in our first practice,
she called me sifu, which make me (O.O)
Quite weird for me, cause the dancing skills were higher than mine!!!
Beside Rochelle, Yik is the 2nd person.
My memory to her: Tutting part for our flashmob.
She's a fast learner to learn the tutting,
and taught me the moves.
Oh yeah, thing that makes me remember about them,
is Cantonese. LOL.
This is because Rochelle & Yik keep talking in Cantonese.
Third member: Pierre.
Magic happens when 4 of us went to airport,
to send Joie's flight.
Although we were late to airport, we do the crazy things too,
by taking a "regret, feel sorry" photo.
Hhahhaha...
And when we reached CMall,
Pierre and I were watching Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2,
while we waiting Rochelle back from another place.
Before I went back home, we had fun time,
dance to kpop around CMall.
Another memory about me & Pierre is we almost XXXX!!!!!
Herm... A lil' secret for the XXXX, but sure not the F***!!!! XD
For the forth member, Ira,
I remember 'bout her because of the 3rd Kpop Dancing Competition,
which held at Warisan Square.
She wore a yellow shirt, dancing in front of me.
But, the time that we really get to know each other,
will be the gathering time at Party Play.
Where we planned to do a surprise party to Syafiq.
And of course, this include Jessen & Dhanee.
That is the first time that I know all of them,
and is the time I changed.
Through the party, Ira, Jessen, Dhanee, Azwee, Syafiq and I,
get to know each other well.
Oh, before I forget, not forgetting another friends,
Wen Hooi and her brother & sister.
And.. of course, I had to thank Rochelle & Yik again,
because Rochelle was the one who call me for the party,
and Yik invited me for the party, separately. =D
Last member, Kent.
Chance to know him - Ghosting.
Ghosting is a church event.
And he invited us for the dance performance.
Of course, he is one of my sifu too,
for the tutting part in 3rd flashmob!!!!!
Hell yeah, lots of them are my SIFU!!!!! =D
So, for Ira advice,
just appreciate what you have now.
Everything is plan by God.
God has the storybook about you life.
Life is not easy, and is not hard too.
Just be sure that,
friends are always there for you.
And when the friendship of you and your old friend is end,
there will be another new friendship is waiting for you.
Just don't forget the sweet memories with your old friend.
Before I end this,
just wanna thank to my dear friend,
Addyson, Emielia & Olie, F.A.M.I.L.Y, Gang-Chi-Bang, Yvonne Teng, the KL Girls,
to be my friend when I was a hedgehog.
I know that I'm a weirdo,
weird attitude, weird mind....
but, still, thanks for being there..
And for the BMAD Crazy Gang,
thanks, for being my friend,
and transform me back to a normal human.
And also thanks,
for teach me dancing,
babysit me,
listening to me,
invite me for the gathering,
and so on.
You guys make me more confident in dancing,
and not forget about friendship.
I'm sorry that I not mature enough.
I know I should be an elder sister,
act as an elder sister,
think like an elder sister,
but, thanks, for everything.
Endure my weirdness.
In short... THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Had some fun with the BMAD girls, and not forgetting Jessen.
Well, Starbucks aka BUBucks, what we call,
is one of the entertainment, the way that we relaxing ourselves.
But, not all of us can attend due to having their own schedules.
Meanwhile, me n Yik had some crazy conversation,
before we continue to second round with Rochelle.
Actually, purpose of the day: STARBUCKS,
and to teach our maknae, Ira, to do her homework - account.
But the most important of this post is to talk about F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Recently, our maknae is growing up.
Met some problems with her friends.
Arguments, quarrel, and some minor problems,
is happening to her.
And makes me flash back, from a baby to a grown up.
During my secondary,
had some unhappy moment with my friends.
I knew that it was a small matter,
but, by that time..
It was a major problem for me.
Now, kinda use to it.
I mean, I always getting "abandon" by my friend.
Probably, they didn't intend to do so,
just me, feel that way.
Same goes to Matriculation to University.
Really feel that way too.
Group assignment, gathering, talking/chit chat...
These kind of activities, really not suitable me.
Time goes.
Immune system is working properly.
Getting used to the situation,
feels like, friend vs no friend, is equally.
I also used to think that,
people, born individually, die individually.
Without friends, just making you become the original you.
Keep talking myself, saying that,
"EVERYTHING IS OK. YOU WON'T GET HURT IF YOU STAY AWAY FROM THEM."
Slowly, become a hedgehog, to protect myself.
Straight up my thorn so that people won't hurts me any longer.
But, friends, become lesser.
I do really sad 'bout this.
But, this is the result of becoming hedgehog.
Pros and cons happening.
No social, no entertainment, outdated...
Do I really like the feeling?
NO!!!!!
But, I just used to it.
But, nowadays,
I do really appreciate what I have right now.
I do really mean it.
From Addyson, Emielia & Olie, F.A.M.I.L.Y, Yvonne Teng, the KL Girls,
I do really love them.
Lots of advice and suggestion from them.
I don't know how they think about me,
but, as long as I giving my heart,
treat them good, giving out my love,
I don't really care anymore.
At least, I didn't betray to them.
And recently, the BMAD Crazy Gang.
BMAD, is one of my flashmob team.
Joined the flashmob few years back, if you did notice my previous post.
Well, the 1st & 2nd flashmob,
I was a hedgehog.
But now, I really so into the BMAD Crazy Gang.
We had lots of fun.
Listening n sharing kpop, dancing, chit chat, BUBbucks-ing...
is the way how we spent our time.
And of course,
I have to thank my BMAD leader, Joie Lim.
Thanks to her, giving the opportunity,
flashmob-ed with the BMAD.
And of course, thanks to Joie,
to group me into Group D, girl's dance group.
Since then, my life has change.
And my new life, new journey... HAS BEGIN.
Let me know the BMAD Crazy Gang.
The BMAD Crazy Gang consist 10 member:
Rochelle, Yik, Ira, Dhanee, Jessen, Pierre, Azwee, Syafiq and Kent.
These are the members that recently blend into.
Besides Joie, I also wanna thank to Rochelle.
Actually, without her,
I think that I still being a hedgehog,
and not yet transform to a normal human.
Quite blur 'bout the process how we know each other,
when she said she knew me since 1st flashmob.
But, as I say, hedgehog.
Don't have the memory.
I also remembered that when we met in our first practice,
she called me sifu, which make me (O.O)
Quite weird for me, cause the dancing skills were higher than mine!!!
Beside Rochelle, Yik is the 2nd person.
My memory to her: Tutting part for our flashmob.
She's a fast learner to learn the tutting,
and taught me the moves.
Oh yeah, thing that makes me remember about them,
is Cantonese. LOL.
This is because Rochelle & Yik keep talking in Cantonese.
Third member: Pierre.
Magic happens when 4 of us went to airport,
to send Joie's flight.
Although we were late to airport, we do the crazy things too,
by taking a "regret, feel sorry" photo.
Hhahhaha...
And when we reached CMall,
Pierre and I were watching Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2,
while we waiting Rochelle back from another place.
Before I went back home, we had fun time,
dance to kpop around CMall.
Another memory about me & Pierre is we almost XXXX!!!!!
Herm... A lil' secret for the XXXX, but sure not the F***!!!! XD
For the forth member, Ira,
I remember 'bout her because of the 3rd Kpop Dancing Competition,
which held at Warisan Square.
She wore a yellow shirt, dancing in front of me.
But, the time that we really get to know each other,
will be the gathering time at Party Play.
Where we planned to do a surprise party to Syafiq.
And of course, this include Jessen & Dhanee.
That is the first time that I know all of them,
and is the time I changed.
Through the party, Ira, Jessen, Dhanee, Azwee, Syafiq and I,
get to know each other well.
Oh, before I forget, not forgetting another friends,
Wen Hooi and her brother & sister.
And.. of course, I had to thank Rochelle & Yik again,
because Rochelle was the one who call me for the party,
and Yik invited me for the party, separately. =D
Last member, Kent.
Chance to know him - Ghosting.
Ghosting is a church event.
And he invited us for the dance performance.
Of course, he is one of my sifu too,
for the tutting part in 3rd flashmob!!!!!
Hell yeah, lots of them are my SIFU!!!!! =D
So, for Ira advice,
just appreciate what you have now.
Everything is plan by God.
God has the storybook about you life.
Life is not easy, and is not hard too.
Just be sure that,
friends are always there for you.
And when the friendship of you and your old friend is end,
there will be another new friendship is waiting for you.
Just don't forget the sweet memories with your old friend.
Before I end this,
just wanna thank to my dear friend,
Addyson, Emielia & Olie, F.A.M.I.L.Y, Gang-Chi-Bang, Yvonne Teng, the KL Girls,
to be my friend when I was a hedgehog.
I know that I'm a weirdo,
weird attitude, weird mind....
but, still, thanks for being there..
And for the BMAD Crazy Gang,
thanks, for being my friend,
and transform me back to a normal human.
And also thanks,
for teach me dancing,
babysit me,
listening to me,
invite me for the gathering,
and so on.
You guys make me more confident in dancing,
and not forget about friendship.
I'm sorry that I not mature enough.
I know I should be an elder sister,
act as an elder sister,
think like an elder sister,
but, thanks, for everything.
Endure my weirdness.
In short... THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment